Monday, January 26, 2009

i felt like i was there

i just spent about 20 min looking through the pictures that julie sent me of cindy's wedding. wow everyone looked so great. i smiled through the whole thing. i actually felt like i was there. there were so many pictures of before, during and after the wedding that i felt like i was able to get a fill for the whole event. i so badly wished i could have been there but im confident that you all missed me:)
i was going to write you about a wonderful family that i am teaching but i ran out of time because i spent the time looking at those wonderful pictures. my heart is full right now. i have seen you all and everyone lookes so happy. i am so gratful to be in a family like ours. we really are so blessed. can i just say that we have the cutest babies in this family. i am so amazed at how cute they are. this has nothing to do with being biased, they are just beautiful children. cindy was the bride of every girls dream. she looks so happy. her happiness radiates through the picture. i cant wait till some man makes me feel that way;) did i just say that out loud? hahhahaha i havent changed. being a missionary is the best thing i have ever done but i have the feeling that being a wife and mother will be even better.
i love you all with all my heart. thanks for your prayers and for missing me. you all BETTER misss me:) hehehee
love your Florida missionary

3 comments:

Julie said...

Debbiecakes-you make me laugh! You really were missed! It wasn't the same without you. I know you will have the most amazing husband and you will live happily ever after! You are awesome and we love you and miss your guts!

Smile said...

Dito on what Julie said in her comment...you will make an amazing wife and Momma, your hubby and kids will truly be the lucky ones for having you!!!!! Missing you...oh my goodness, we ALL...ALL of US!!! Miss you soooooooooooooooo much, I would have kept going with the o's but I think you get the point!!! Can't wait to see you! I love all the memories we have! How lucky that I was able to have the memories that I have with all my younger siblings! I was talking to a friend in Pella (Paula) that also has 12 kids in her fam and she is the youngest, she doesn't really know her older siblings all that much. I feel lucky! ;-)

Unknown said...

We second... or third the previous comments. you were missed! But we are so proud of you. The man that catches you will be EXTREMELY lucky! (did I mention I have a single brother in law school just older than you???) Love ya lots!