Monday, June 23, 2008

yeah a new adventure

yeah!!!!!! im so excited, i am going on a new adventure. i am finally leaving my first area. i am being sent to open a whole new area in Bradington. it is a whole new ward. the bishop was just called last week so i wont have any auxilaries to help me for the first little while. but everything is done in a fast orderly fashion so im not too worried in fact im not worried at all. i wont have an apartment, car or phone at first but that will all be worked out quickly. i am sooooo excited. it is said to be the ghetto of florida but i would rather work with the humble and confused then the rich and proud any day. it will be an adventure for sure but i know i am in the hand of the Lord and he will take care of me. my new companion is from Japan and doesnt speak very good english but she is wonderful. i love her. i love you all and will keep you updated.
love sister conover

3 comments:

Fawn Conover said...

So, what's this I hear about keeping us posted? They must be keeping you busy! We miss hearing from you! We love you!

Smile said...

Debbie, I love you so much I am so excited to hear about your new area, it sounds like it will be such a fun experience. I love my little branch, we are such a family, I would take my branch over a big "formal" ward any day! I know you will love it. check out my blog I am sure there is a link but if not it is well i don't remember so I will get back to you on it. I emailed you a couple of weeks ago I hope you got it. I love you, and miss you so much.
love your sister.

Craig Conover said...

Debbie, my computer has been broken for months now ans so I am at the library for a few minutes. We are getting it fixed in a few weeks, but I feel bad that you have not heard from me at all. I will email you soon. I love you and by the way we are now in Texas for a few weeks. We have got around, Florida, Mississippy and now Texas. Anyway, I will email you later. I love you. Craig